Euroventure’s Brand New App!
Booked one of our awesome trips and waiting on your travel pack? You’ll be pleased to know you’ll now have even more ways to keep track of your trip details, with the addition of our brand new travel companion app.
Each group gets their own personal login, and there’s no need for an internet connection – almost all the features of the app are available offline! Need to find your way home? Use the maps! Wanna check the weather in your next destination? No problem. We’ve got you covered!
The app is provided through our lovely partners at Vamoos.
You’ll find it brimming with awesome features:
- Trip Countdown Homescreen – so you can keep tabs on how many days there are to go!
- Travel Documents – PDF travel pack, train times, emergency phone number, general information and more!
- Tickets – any available in PDF format will be stored inyour “Travel Documents” folder.
- Offline maps – maps of each city with your accommodation marked – find your way to the hostel/hotel even when you’ve not got access to data.
- Trip Posts feature – Take photos, upload your travel snaps and share them with your whole travel group. You can even share them directly to Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook & anywhere else you fancy!
- Weather – an in-built weather app showing what the weather’s doing in each of your cities (requires data to update).
- Flights feature – give us the details of your flights if applicable and we’ll add them to your app – so everything’s in one place.
- Push notifications – we can let you know when we update your trip details OR if there’s an urgent change to your trip.
- Not to mention… the beautiful personalised imagery that you’re used to from us.
All of these features should make your travels even more stress-free – with easy access to everything you need in your pocket.
The Euroventure app is available absolutely free to anyone who’s booked a trip with us this year! If you’ve not heard from your account manager about your login details for the app, just shoot them an email to request access. We can then set up your personal log in details and get them sent over. You just need to head to the Play Store or App Store and download the “Vamoos” app.
Just remember, it’s likely you’ll still have some tickets and reservations that are only available in paper format – so don’t leave your travel pack at home just yet!!
Check out the screenshots below to see some of the awesome features in actions…