7 nights/8 days
5-20 people plus tour leader
28+ (Check out our other dates if you are 18-27)
Train travel between all cities
7 nights in top-rated hostels. For 28+ Group Tours you will be staying in private rooms of up to 6 people (where available).
Our bucket list activities included! Activities include: thermal baths, tickets to sights and a river cruise as well as optional excursions on other days with your tour leader.
Looking for a whistle-stop 1 week Europe tour where you can enjoy a more authentic travel experience? Our Berlin to Budapest tour is perfect. Travel central Europe by public transport, stay in hostels and travel with a group of likeminded backpackers.
Travelling with you throughout, your tour leader will ensure the trip runs smoothly; getting you on the right trains and making sure you arrive safely at your hostel in each city.
They’ll also be exploring the city with you, coordinating included and optional activities – such as city tours and pub crawls – not to mention making sure you’ve got a cold beer waiting for you upon arrival at each hostel with a bar!
Any problems or queries you might have during your trip, they’re on hand. That means all you need to do is relax and enjoy the journey!
Our 1 week Europe tour from Berlin to Budapest is the perfect adventure if you’re looking to explore four of central Europe’s most famous cities.
You’ll explore the sights and sounds of Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Budapest, taking in their food, culture, nightlife and atmosphere!
You’ll have one or two nights in each location – time to tick off the highlights, the food and the nightlife – but we guarantee you’ll leave hungry for more! There’ll be unmissable activities which are included in your price – but there will also be other optional activities on offer.
Throughout the trip we’ll hang out as a group at least once in each city for drinks – you’ll be travelling with other like minded travellers, as well as your dedicated tour leader.
- All overland transport tickets between cities (flights to the start and from the end are not included)
- Accommodation in top-rated, centrally located hostels tested by us
- Included essential activities, such as tours, day trips, historic sights or museums
- Breakfast in some hostels (depending on availability)
- Free arrival drink in every hostel with a bar
- Transfers to and from the hostel and included activities by public transport
- The option to book additional walking tours, pub crawls and other activities through the tour leader
- A Tour Leader to travel with you and coordinate your trip throughout
You’ll have one or two nights in each location, with time to get a taste of the main historic sights, the awesome cuisine, nightlife and more. In each city there will be an unmissable activity which is included in your price – but there will also be other optional activities on offer.
Berlin (2 Nights)
Meet your tour leader and the rest of your group at the hostel bar for welcome drinks on the evening of your arrival.
The next morning, we’ll head up the classic Berlin landmark – Alexanderplatz’ TV tower (included) for dazzling views of this buzzing city. The rest of the day you’ve got free – the perfect opportunity to explore Europe’s coolest city and marvel at the contrast between old and new – take a bike or walking tour, head out to the East Side gallery or book yourself tickets to the Reichstag dome! In the evening, join us at the hostel bar for Youtube Karaoke and beers.Berlin Guides
- Included: Tickets to Berlin’s TV tower to see the awesome views
- See a section of the old Berlin Wall
- Visit Check Point Charlie
- Climb the dome of the renovated Reichstag
- Discover the nightlife of Schoneberg and Kreuzberg
- Youtube Karaoke at the the hostel’s MicroBrewery & Bar
Prague (2 Nights)
Take the train east to the capital of the Czech Republic for 2 nights. Prague’s centre is crammed full of history and architecture, you’ll feel like you’re walking around a fairytale city. We’ll explore the city by evening.
The next day, join us on an optional walking tour of the city. In the evening, we’ll take in the beauty of Prague with a sunset cruise on the Vltava River (included).Prague Guides
- Included: Sunset Cruise on the Vltava River
- Marvel at the curvy design of the dancing building
- Try all the Czech Pilsner beers in the old town pub
- Take in the views from Prague Castle
Vienna (1 Night)
Then make the short train journey to Vienna for a one night stay. The capital of the Habsburg Empire is overflowing with awe-inspiring palaces to wonder around.
If that doesn’t capture your imagination, rest assured that Vienna has some of Europe’s best bars and nightclubs to make the most of. Explore Naschmarkt for some artsy bargains, or treat yourself to afternoon tea in one of Vienna’s civilised cafes. In the evening, we’ll board the sleeper train for our overnight journey to Venice!Vienna Guides
- Visit the Schonbrunn Palace
- Visit the Spanish riding school of Vienna
- Eat real Apple Strudel and Wiener Schnitzel
- Go to a classical concert in a city renowned for music
Budapest (2 Nights)
Pull into one of Budapest’s many train stations and prepare to be blown away by this Bohemian city. The Hungarian capital is one of Central Europe’s biggest: a bustling and artistic city, overflowing with quirky restaurants, nightlife and stunning architecture.
Enjoy wandering the streets of the Jewish quarter – spotting murals on every corner. We’ll relax in the world famous Szechenyi Baths by day (included), and hit the ruin pubs by night. In your own time, explore the city on two wheels, discover the beautiful architecture of Fisherman’s Bastion and the Hungarian Parliament, or hire a buggy to tour Margaret Island.Budapest Guides
- Included: Soak those aching traveller muscles in Szechenyi baths after a jam-packed week
- Optional river cruise
- Explore Budapest’s quirky markets and shops
- Experience unique nightlife with a ruin pub crawl
- Visit the Hungarian Parliament
- Cycle the banks of the beautiful Danube
2 weeks ago
The team at Euroventure was outstanding! Not only were they knowledgeable and helpful, but they were always quick to respond, very accommodating, and made every part of our trip personal and meaningful. Highly recommend Euroventure and would definitely work with them again.
3 weeks ago
I have just returned from my 1 week interrailing trip! Me and my boyfriend went on the “Iron curtain” package and it was amazing. Euroventure organised everything and made it so easy. I would highly recommend anyone that wants to see more of Europe to go with this company.
3 weeks ago
My sisters and I had the best trip, we did a variation to the 4 week eastern traveller route and Euroventure were so helpful in making the trip suit our needs. Each hostel was great and in a good location. The info pack was such a great help and an amazing keepsake. The fact all of our travel was booked and set out meant we could spend all our efforts on experiencing everything! We truly had the best time and would 100% recommend to anyone. We’re already looking for our next trip! Thanks again for all your help - Alice, Kailey and Harriet :)
1 month ago
The trip was amazing. The organisation and selection of hostels and type of travel was exceptional allowing for an outstanding memory
1 month ago
OB14844 Absolutely amazing trip. Took alm the hassle out of booking trains myself. The travel pack is really good too.
Questions & Answers
Don't see the answer you're looking for?