14 nights/15 days
5-20 people plus tour leader
Eurostar train from Paris back to London and all high-speed trains across Europe.
14 nights in top-rated hostels
Activities included! One in every city – e.g. Visit to the Colosseum, Pisa excursion, scuba diving as well as optional sightseeing trips on other days with your tour leader.
Looking for a Europe tour package where you can soak up some southern sun, and enjoy a more authentic travel experience? This small group tour package is perfect. Travel on public transport, stay in hostels and travel with a group of likeminded backpackers.
Travelling with you throughout, your tour leader will ensure the trip runs smoothly; getting you on the right train and making sure you arrive safely at your hostel in each city.
They’ll also be exploring the city with you, coordinating essential and optional activities – such as city tours and pub crawls – not to mention making sure you’ve got a cold beer waiting for you upon arrival at each hostel’s bar!
Any problems or queries you might have during your trip, they’re on hand. That means all you need to do is relax and enjoy the journey!
Tick off some of Europe’s most famous capital cities with our 2 week Group Tour Package!
You’ll have one to three nights in each location, with plenty of time to explore historic sights, beaches, nightlife and more. In each city there’ll be an unmissable activity which is included in your price – but there will also be other optional activities on offer. We’ve also included a few free days throughout your trip, so that you can chill out and do whatever you fancy.
Throughout the trip we’ll hang out as a group at least once in each city for drinks – you’ll be travelling with other like minded travellers, as well as your dedicated tour leader.
- All train tickets between cities including Eurostar from Paris to London (flight to Venice not included)
- Any Interrail or Eurail passes if required, based on the best value for you
- Seat reservations on high-speed rail and night trains
- Accommodation in top-rated, centrally located hostels tested by us
- Tons of essential activities, such as tours, day trips and historic sights
- Breakfast in some hostels (depending on availability)
- Free arrival drink in every hostel with a bar
- Transfers to and from the hostel and included activities by public transport
- The option to do additional walking tours, pub crawls and other activities
- A Tour Leader to travel with you and coordinate your trip throughout
You’ll have two to three nights in each location, with plenty of time to explore historic sights, beaches, nightlife and more. In each city there’ll be an unmissable activity which is included in your price – but there will also be other optional activities on offer. We’ve also included a few free days throughout your trip, so that you can chill out and do whatever you fancy.
Venice (2 Nights)
Arrive in Venice and in the afternoon, meet your group at the hostel. Here you have the whole day to explore the intricate network of canals that form the veins of the city.
Don’t spend too much time relaxing at by the canals though, as there’s plenty to see and do on the 127 islands that form the medieval city.
Take a trip up to Basilica San Marco and enjoy the glorious views, and get to know your knew travel buddies by visiting the perfectly pastel islands of Murano and Burano (included) – enjoying gelato en route before heading off the following day for Rome.Venice Guides
- Included: Murano & Burano visit
- Cross the iconic St Mark’s Square
- Get lost in the alleyways and canals of the city
- Ride the vaporetto down the grand canal
Rome (2 Nights)
Hit the ground running in Rome, the ‘living theatre’ and a perfect place to experience a taste of the Ancient world.
Enjoy the Colosseum and Roman Forum on the morning of day 2 – tickets will be included in your trip. In the afternoon, opt for an visit to St Peter’s Basilica, or just wander around the world class sights of the city.Rome Guides
- Visit the Colosseum & Roman Forum with tickets included
- Try real Italian coffee, ice-cream, and pizza
- Explore the smallest country in the world – the Vatican City!
- Wonder at the magnificence of St Peter’s Basilica
Florence (2 Nights)
Continue your journey to Florence, the capital of Tuscany. This city was recently voted as Europe’s favourite destination and it’s easy to see why. The city is a masterpiece of architecture and serves up some of the best pizza and pasta in Italy! We’ll drop our bags and then head to Pisa for the afternoon to see the Leaning Tower in all its glory.
The next day will be free to spend as you wish, exploring the Uffizi and Accademia Galleries with their world class art, or the famous Duomo.Florence Guides
- Excursion to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- See Michelangelo’s statue of David
- Explore countless Renaissance chapels and churches
- Eat any number of flavours of exquisite ice-cream
Nice (3 Nights)
After your Italian adventures, you’ll find yourself on the French Riviera in Nice – bask in the sunshine in this glamorous city. On day 2 we’ll take a day trip by boat, enjoying the chance to swim and scuba dive in the clear Mediterranean sea. Speed back past the homes of the rich and famous along the coastline, and get back in time for an epic bar crawl along the old town.Nice Guides
- Included: Scuba Diving excursion in the Mediterranean
- See the sunset from the Promenade des Anglais
- Take a day trip to Monaco
- Optional pub crawl
Barcelona (3 Nights)
Carry on to Barcelona and chill on the beach before exploring the city’s great nightlife. On day two we’ll visit the Sagrada Familia, with Skip the Line tickets included. In the afternoon, take a trip to Gaudi’s masterpiece Park Guell, and in the evening you have the option to join a pub crawl. Day 3 will be free, and why not opt to round off your visit to this lively city with a tapas experience in the evening.Barcelona Guides
- Included: Skip the line tickets to the Sagrada Familia
- See the Picasso Museum in the Gothic Quarter
- Try some delicious local tapas
- Spot Gaudi’s distinctive architecture in Parc Guell
- Crawl the bars around Las Ramblas
Paris (2 Nights)
Your Europe trip finishes in one of the most beautiful cities on earth – Paris. Get your selfie stick out by the Eiffel Tower and wind down in the ‘City of Lights’.
Upon arriving we’ll head straight up to Montmatre to get a gorgeous view at Sacre Coeur, followed by drinks near the Moulin Rouge.
On day two, use your day to absorb some culture at the world famous Louvre. We’ll finish the trip with a sunset visit to the Tour Montparnasse – watch the Eiffel Tower sparkle in the evening glow before saying goodbye to the trip of a lifetime. Not a bad way to end eh?!Paris Guides
- See the sun set over the Eiffel Tower (and your trip!) with tickets to the Tour Montparnasse observation deck
- See the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum
- Watch a cabaret act at the famous Moulin Rouge
- Experience the colourful nightlife of the Marais
Arrive in London around lunchtime. Either finish your journey here, or continue your onward journey home to your nearest UK station.London Guides
- Toast your new friends with a quick drink before saying your goodbyes… for now!
1 month ago
I recently used Euroventure to book a holiday through Europe. They were absolutely brilliant. Everything was taken care of, and I was able to pay it off in monthly installments. My itinerary was perfect, and it was altered to fit my wants and needs. The booklet they sent out with the tickets was amazing. I loved the personalisation, and the tips and information on each place I visited were well used. The hostels they chose were all really good, and in great locations. The transport organised was also good, and I had enough time in each city before moving on to the next. I only had one problem throughout my entire 7 week trip (one of my trains was delayed, so I missed the connecting train), and it was resolved swiftly and without any issues. I had an amazing time, and if I could do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing! I would definitely recommend Euroventure, and hopefully I'll get the chance to use them again.
1 month ago
We traveled for 7 nights through Berlin, Prague, Vienna and budapest. We had a lovely time. Euroventure were very helpful, prompt, reliable and professional. We received a personalised booklet for our trip with helpful information for each city and trip. I found this very helpful and thoughtful. The hostels we stayed in were mostly very nice and located close to metro lines for traveling the cities. I would highly recommend them as a travel operator.
1 month ago
From start to finish we were looked after very well, our trip ran very smoothly and we loved that there was constant support should we have needed it both before our trip or during!
1 month ago
I've recently got back from Bali with euroventure/ultimate travel and I had the most amazing time! I would like to thank Richard from the euroventure team for helping me so much with booking it all and with any questions (however stupid) I asked him! He is an absolute star and so is the company on a whole! I definitely would recommend euroventure and would definitely do it again! Thank you so much for everything
1 month ago
The hostels and coaches we were booked on were well staffed, clean and of a great standard. Responses were during working hours, and the travel app was a little limited. Will definitely book again.
Questions & Answers
Don't see the answer you're looking for?