10 nights/11 days
- Khao Sok
- Koh Phi Phi
- Koh Phangan
Discover the best of Southern Thailand on this 11 day trip which sees you travel from Bangkok to Koh Phangan, via the Khao Sok jungle! It’s the perfect mix of city, adventure and beach chilling.
This trip is perfect for you if you want to explore Thailand with likeminded travellers and a guide, but enjoy a more authentic travel experience. You’ll travel on public transport, stay in hostels and travel with a group.
Any problems or queries you might have during your trip, your guide will be on hand to help. That means all you need to do is relax and enjoy the journey!
Thailand is Southeast Asia’s biggest tourist hotspot so what better place to explore and taste what the region has to offer than in its heart. The country is famous for its tropical beaches, ancient ruins, diverse national parks, amazing food and full moon parties on the beach. Oh, and it’s super cheap for the budget-conscious traveller too!
Discover the best of Southern Thailand on this 11 day trip which sees you travel from Bangkok to Koh Phangan. Starting in the capital, explore Bangkok’s unique blend of tradition and modernity, with its frenetic canal markets, Buddhist temples and the (in)famous nightlife of Khao San Road. Before you head to the beach, it’s time for the jungle – Khao Sok Jungle!
Fancy floating down-river on the look out for amazing wildlife? Well you’ll be doing exactly that in the heart of the rainforest in Khao Sok National Park. Huge mountains, adventurous activites, breathtaking scenery and hidden caves await.
Next up, a snorkelling tour in the clear waters of the Phi Phi Islands before it’s time to party away on the beach in the stunning Phi Phi Islands and Koh Phangan. Finish your trip with a bucket whilst you watch the sun go down…
- Total 10-nights accommodation (mix of dorms and twins)
- All bus and ferry travel between destinations
- Overnight sleeper train
- Local Guide throughout
- Meals and drinks as per tour itinerary
- Bangkok airport transfer
- Welcome Dinner in Bangkok
- Bangkok river tour, temples, markets and party
- 1-night on bamboo rafthouses in Khao Sok
- Jungle trek and caving (seasonal)
- Morning & night boat safari to see some crazy wildlife
- 1-night stay at Jungle Village
- Koh Phi Phi island snorkelling tour and beach party
- Flights to Thailand.
- Travel insurance (essential).
- Your Thai 30-day visitor visa (issued at Bangkok airport and free for most nationalities).
- We include some meals, but not all.
- Our trip ends in Koh Phangan. If you require a return transfer to Bangkok we can help to arrange this on the tour.
10 nights/11 days
Bangkok, Khao Sok National Park, Koh Phi Phi and Koh Phangan
Public transport, including overnight train
Hostels (mix of dorms and twins) and 1 night on a rafthouse
Some meals included (further information after booking)
18 – 39
Departures every Monday
£579 per person
20% of full price (£115) per person (Full balance due 31 days prior to departure)
Day 1: Meet the group in Bangkok
– Airport Transfer to your accommodation near Khao San Road.
– Welcome Dinner and Drink (6pm).
Day 2: Discover buzzing Bangkok
– River Cruise, visit Temples and famous Markets (local guide, entries and transfers included).
– Bangkok party night, we’ll take you to our favourite spots.
Day 3: Recover
– Sleep in after a crazy night.
– Do some last minute shopping at the markets (we offer to take people to the markets if they’re keen).
– Get ready for the overnight sleeper train (private minibus to the train station).
Day 4: Khao Sok National Park – Floating Rafthouses
– Travel by longtail boat and arrive at Khao Sok National Park.
– Chill out, swim or kayak in the beautiful lake.
– Sleep in a floating bamboo rafthouse in the middle of the lake.
– Tasty lunch and amazing dinner included.
Day 5: Khao Sok Jungle Village
– Morning Safari to see monkeys.
– Go Jungle Trekking and caving (seasonal).
– Longtail boat to Khao Sok Jungle Village.
– Hang out with some baby monkeys before arriving at Jungle Village.
– Delicious breakfast and lunch included.
Day 6: Koh Phi Phi!
– Travel to stunning Koh Phi Phi (private minibus and local ferry from Krabi).
– Take a swim, chill and relax.
– See a Fire Show while slurping cocktails at the beach.
Day 7: See THE BEACH – Maya Bay
– Koh Phi Phi island boat & snorkelling tour.
– Koh Phi Phi beach party night.
– Lunch included.
Day 8-10: Koh Phangan
– Transfer from Phi Phi to Koh Phangan.
– Resort accommodation – time to do your thing or explore the island.
3 days ago
I was so happy that I decided to choose Euroventure to help me organize my interrailing experience. All of the guys working on my account were helpful and readily contactable if there were any issues! Thanks to my customized booklet, I knew exactly where to go in each of my stops and how to get there in the easiest way possible. I have already recommended Euroventure to many of my friends and intend to organize many trips with them again in the near future! Thanks to all of my Euroventure team! Michelle x
4 days ago
My friend and I have just returned from our interrailing trip which we organised through euroventure, and I could not recommend them enough!!!! They were able to help us plan our trip, whilst accommodating to our needs (whether that was having private hostels, allowing us to find our own accommodation in some places and book just the trains for us, find the cheapest travel routes, etc.). All of our hostels were nice and in good locations, which without them we aren't sure where we would have ended up! The book we received before our trip also ensured we knew exactly where to go to find them once getting off at the train/bus stations. The team were constantly available whilst sorting our trip, and were quick to respond to any queries or concerns that we had. They also were happy to recommend places to go whilst we were there. I would recommend using euroventure to anyone who is thinking about going interrailing. They were 100% worth it, and put me and my friend at ease throughout our travels, knowing that they had sorted everything.
5 days ago
I would highly recommend the Eastern European tour if you are after an experience of a lifetime!! I had the best time meeting new people and visiting some amazing places with memories that will stay with me forever. Everything ran smoothly and was very well organised, the included activities and optional activities were great with a good balance of getting your own free time too. Our trip leader David was lovely, friendly and hilarious, making everyone’s trip something they will never forget 😊 I 100% recommend Euro venture!
5 days ago
Had an amazing time meeting new people and having such a great tour leader. All travels went smoothly and most of the accommodations were great. This has been a trip I’ll never forget and will always think back on fondly.
5 days ago
I just did the 3 week Eastern Europe tour from Berlin to Split and I’d recommend to anyone! A great balance of fun activities with your own free time and also a perfect way to meet new people and visit some amazing places. Our trip was faultless and our tour guide David was lovely, very friendly, hilarious and lit AF. Experience of a lifetime 😊
Questions & Answers
Is travelling in Thailand safe?
Thailand is a very safe place to visit, as long as you follow some basic health and safety guidelines and have respect for the local people and culture. The most common dangers in Thailand are sunburn, dehydration and hangovers, however travelling in a group with us makes it even safer! Our tour guides have travelled Thailand extensively, and will share their experience, and local knowledge to ensure your safety throughout the trip and beyond.
I’m travelling alone. How will I meet people?
This trip is perfect for people travelling alone! You’re surrounded by other like-minded travelers for the duration of the trip, you’ll be mates for life with your group by the end! Members of the group even tend to stick together after the tour as they continue their travels through SE Asia!
Do I need a visa?
In some cases, yes, and the process is very easy! Citizens of 41 diﬀerent nationalities, including Australia, NZ, USA, UK and most of Europe, can enter Thailand without a pre-arranged visa. This ‘visa exemption’ allows you to stay 30 days when entering Thailand by air, and 15 days when crossing into Thailand by land. Without proof of an onward ticket and suﬃcient funds for your expected stay any visitor can be denied entry, but in practice this is a formality that is rarely checked.
How much spending money will I need?
It’s very easy to get by in Thailand for as little as £12 per day. However, try and budget for around £30 – it’s a once in a lifetime trip, so make the most of it.
What is the best time of year to travel to Thailand?
October-March is the dry season and the weather is also fairly cool which makes it the perfect time to visit the coutntry. However, Thailand is a year round destination as the rainy season brings some relief from soaring temperatures.
How do I book flights?
Please just get in touch as whilst we aren’t licensed to sell flights, we’ll happily look at the best flights for you 🙂
When should I arrive in Thailand?
We recommend arriving the night before so you have time to rest and relax and if you wish to do this, we can arrange and book your pre-tour accommodation for you.
Can I travel to Thailand during a Full Moon dates?
Yes, we have several Full Moon dates across 2019 so just get in touch if you’d like to be on the beach a ‘famous’ Full Moon party.
How do I get back to Bangkok?
We can arrange a ferry & bus transfer for you which costs £40 per person from Koh Phangan to Bangkok. Note, this journey takes the whole day but it is much cheaper than flying.