2 weeks / 14 Days
Group Size & Age Range
Between 5-20 people aged 18-35
14 Nights in top-rated hostels
Unmissable activities included for most cities on the route as well as a library of incredible optional extras to choose from.
This trip only creates 87 kg of carbon emissions! To fly the same route would cost 819 ♻️
Our group trips are the perfect way to explore Europe in a safe, sociable and authentic way. Travel with your group and tour leader via public transport and stay in top-rated local hostels. There’ll be several unmissable activities which are included in your price – but there will also be other optional activities on offer. We’ve also included a few free days throughout your trip, so that you can chill out and do whatever you fancy!
Your tour leader will be an experienced traveller who has spent time in all of the cities on your route, making them the perfect guide to the fantastic destinations you’ll visit.
From Venice’s winding canals to the awe-inspiring architecture of the Eiffel Tower, our Western Europe group tour is a 2-week deep dive into Europe’s most amazing destinations.
You’ll have up to three nights in each place, allowing you plenty of time to explore all of the historic sights, beaches and nightlife. On top of this, there is also an unmissable included activity in most cities. Tried and tested by our Euroventure travel experts and informed by local guides, these are some of the most unique and exciting things to do in each location. And, for those who want to really see what a city has to offer, we also offer a library of optional extras– showcasing some of the most authentic experiences available in each destination.
Throughout the trip you’ll get plenty of free time to explore at your own pace, taking in the sights either alone or with your group. You’ll also have the support of a dedicated tour leader who is experienced in travelling the destinations you will visit to give you a real insider’s view of the place you’re staying.
Venice (2 Nights)
One of Europe’s most wanderlust-inspiring destinations, Venice certainly lives up to the expectations! Once your group have arrived in Italy’s most unique city, you’ll also be able to visit the fairytale islands of Burano and Murano, where the canals are lined with vibrant multicolored houses.Venice Guides
- Included: Murano and Burano visit
- Cross the iconic St Mark’s Square
- Get lost in the alleyways and canals of the city
- Taste real Italian gelato
- Ride the Vaporetto down the grand canal
Rome (2 Nights)
Next, you’ll head to Rome, one of Italy’s most popular and culturally rich destinations.
Included in the price of your trip is admission to the world-famous Colosseum and Roman Forum; the now dis-used amphitheater and meeting-place where people would gather to socialise and watch live events such as chariot racing and gladiator fighting.
In addition to this (and perhaps a little lighter) there are some great optional activities to take advantage of in Rome. Why not take a free walking tour of the city and discover see Rome through the eyes of a local? Or visit the Vatican City, the world’s smallest country at only 0.7 miles squared!Rome Guides
- Visit the Colosseum & Roman Forum with tickets included
- Try real Italian coffee, ice-cream, and pizza
- Explore the smallest country in the world – the Vatican City!
- Wonder at the magnificence of St Peter’s Basilica
Next stop, Pisa! Visit the famous leaning tower and get the mandatory tourist snaps of you propping it back up before enjoying some free time to head out and try local delicacies. We recommend eating at one of the city’s many street food vendors.
One final train journey for the day and you’ll arrive at your next stopover destination. Steak lovers- this is one that will really excite you.Pisa Guides
- Included: Leaning Tower of Pisa visit
- Suggestion: Grab some street food at one of the town’s many vendors
Florence (2 Nights)
Ah Florence, home to some of Italy’s most incredible renaissance art and architecture! Jam-packed with things to do and some of Italy’s tastiest food to match (steak lovers, could well be your favourite stop!), Florence has something for everyone.
Spend time walking the city’s cobbled streets, marvel at the stunning architecture and ponder the artwork the city is so famous for. Your time in Tuscany is not complete without seeing its capital!
Included in the cost of your trip is a visit to the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa- be sure to get those classic tourist pictures of you trying to hold it up whilst you’re there!Florence Guides
- Included: Leaning Tower of Pisa
- See Michelangelo’s statue of David
- Explore countless Renaissance chapels and churches
- Eat any number of flavours of exquisite ice-cream
Nice (3 Nights)
Nice is effortlessly charming, with French Riviera sophistication and some of the best food and wine in Europe.
Check out the quirky art museums, laze on the star-studded beaches, or take a trip to Monaco or Cannes from here- Nice the glitzy location to be seen at!
For your included activity in this sun kissed city, you’ll take to the the temperate waters of the Mediterranean sea for a guided scuba diving trip. Spend the morning playing amongst the fishes and coral before heading to your next destination.Nice Guides
- Included: Scuba Diving excursion in the Mediterranean or take a day trip to Monaco
- See the sunset from the Promenade des Anglais
Barcelona (3 Nights)
It may not be the capital city, but Barcelona sure is one of Spain’s main cultural hubs and is definitely not one to miss! Home to amazing art, surreal architecture, and vibrant Catalan culture, you won’t be surprised to find that the nightlife and foodie scenes are just as incredible.
Spend time wandering the city’s many tourist hotspots, check out the bustling markets of La Rambla and soak up the sun on Barceloneta Beach!Barcelona Guides
- See the Sagrada Familia (included)
- See the Picasso Museum in the Gothic Quarter
- Try some delicious local tapas
- Spot Gaudi’s distinctive architecture in Parc Guell
- Crawl the bars around Las Ramblas
Paris (2 Nights)
Paris is a byword for romance, a synonym for style, and the epitome of elegance. The pride of France and one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Paris needs little introduction, from the Eiffel Tower to the Pont Neuf, it bedazzles visitors and oozes charisma at every turn.
As you would expect, Paris is a great destination for any foodies out there. Are you brave enough to tackle a serving of frog’s legs or escargot? Or will you play it safe with baguettes and crêpes? No matter how adventurous you’re feeling, the food in this city is delicious!Paris Guides
- See the sun set over the Eiffel Tower (and your trip!) with tickets to the Arc de Triomphe observation deck
- See the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum
- Watch a cabaret act at the famous Moulin Rouge
- Experience the colourful nightlife of the Marais
Arrive in London around lunchtime. Either finish your journey here, or continue your onward journey home to your nearest UK station.London Guides
- Toast your new friends with a quick drink before saying your goodbyes… For now!
- Any Interrail or Eurail passes if required, based on the best value for you
- Seat reservations on high-speed rail and night trains
- Accommodation in top-rated, centrally located hostels tested by us
- Tons of essential activities, such as tours, day trips, and historic sights
- Breakfast in some hostels (depending on availability)
- Free arrival drink in every hostel with a bar
- Transfers to and from the hostel and included activities by public transport
- The option to do additional walking tours, pub crawls and other activities
- Peace of mind with alternative travel included if there is a strike or similar disruption
- A Tour Leader to travel with you and coordinate your trip throughout
Questions & Answers
Don't see the answer you're looking for?