4 weeks / 29 Days
Group Size & Age Range
Between 5-20 people aged 18-35
27 Nights in top-rated hostels and one night in a couchette (bed) on a high-speed night train
Unmissable activities included for most cities on the route as well as a library of incredible optional extras to choose from.
Our group trips are the perfect way to explore Europe in a safe, sociable and authentic way. Travel with your group and tour leader via public transport and stay in top rated local hostels. There’ll be several unmissable activities which are included in your price – but there will also be other optional activities on offer. We’ve also included a few free days throughout your trip, so that you can chill out and do whatever you fancy!
Your tour leader will be an experienced traveler who has spent time in all of the cities on your route, making them the perfect guide to the fantastic destinations you’ll visit.
From the winding canals of Amsterdam’s centre to the awe-inspiring architecture of the Eiffel Tower, our Whole of Europe group tour is a 4-week deep dive into Europe’s most amazing destinations.
You’ll have up to three nights in each place, allowing you plenty of time to explore all of the historic sights, beaches and nightlife. On top of this, there is also an unmissable included activity in most cities. Tried and tested by our Euroventure travel experts and informed by local guides, these are some of the most unique and exciting things to do in each location. And, for those who want to really see what a city has to offer, we also offer a library of optional extras– showcasing some of the most authentic experiences available in each destination.
Throughout the trip you’ll get plenty of free time to explore at your own pace, taking in the sights either alone or with your group. You’ll also have the support of a dedicated tour leader who is experienced in travelling the destinations you will visit to give you a real insider’s view of the place you’re staying.
Meet your Euroventure Tour Leader and the rest of your group near St. Pancras International Station in Central London.London Guides
Amsterdam (3 Nights)
One of Europe’s most popular city destinations, Amsterdam is truly a wonder for all five senses. There’s a surprise around every corner and you never know what you might discover.
Situated in the province of North Holland, this city is not only the political capital of the country, but the cultural one too. It truly lives up to this reputation! Ride around the city’s world-famous canals by bike, have your mind blown by the fascinating history museums, and sample a pint of Heineken in the brewery where it was first created.Amsterdam Guides
- Included: Amsterdam Pub Crawl
- Visit the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum or Anne Frank’s House
- Take a walk through De Wallen, otherwise known as the ‘Red Light District’
- Discover Europe’s biggest historic centre by bike
Berlin (3 Nights)
Berlin is the capital of cool- one of the most fascinating cities in Europe and a hub of incredible food, drink and nightlife. The place that used to be the embodiment of division in the world has become a celebration of unity. Berlin isn’t your typical tourist playground; it’s tolerant, eccentric, artistic and ultimately pretty awesome!
Whether you want to check out Berlin’s world-famous tourist attractions or explore the city’s vibrant up-and-coming areas, Berlin has something for everyone.Berlin Guides
- Included: A trip to the East Side Gallery- the longest remaining stretch of the Berlin Wall
- Optional pub crawl
- Visit Check Point Charlie
- Climb the dome of the renovated Reichstag
- Discover the nightlife of Schoneberg and Kreuzberg
Prague (2 Nights)
A city that has swept back the Iron Curtain and emerged as a gleaming gem of Central Europe, Prague is a cultural and nightlife hotspot. Beer connoisseurs- this could well be your favourite stop. The Czech are famous for their ability to brew some of the world’s tastiest (and cheapest) Pilsners.
Beer not your thing? Not to worry! There is plenty else to do in this incredible city. Why not try traditional chimney cakes? Or wander the cobbled streets of the Old Town, taking in the sights and smells of one of Europe’s most sensory destinations.Prague Guides
- Included: Sunset Cruise on the Vltava River
- Join us for an optional walking tour of the city
- Marvel at the curvy design of the dancing building
- Take in the views from Prague Castle
- Try all the Czech Pilsner beers in the old town pub
Budapest (3 Nights)
A magnificent Eastern European city to explore – Budapest is really a spectacle by day and night. Think rich homemade foods, craft beers, lit-up buildings and river tours… there is no end to the things you can do in the crown jewel of the Danube.
Check out the ruin bars hidden around the Pest side of the city- These dilapidated buildings have found new life as independent restaurants bars and markets, serving up some of the best food and drinks in the city!Budapest Guides
- Included: Soak those aching traveller muscles in Szechenyi Baths after a jam-packed week
- Optional river cruise
- Explore Budapest’s quirky markets and shops
- Experience unique nightlife with a ruin pub crawl
- Visit the Hungarian Parliament
- Cycle the banks of the beautiful Danube
Vienna (1 Night)
One of the most visually stunning cities in Europe, we can’t put into words how much we recommend a trip to Vienna.
A romantic getaway for a couple of any age or even a cultural break for a group of friends, the Austrian capital is not a destination to miss on your travels.
Be sure to try out traditional Schnitzel and Apple Strudel whilst you’re here- although you can get these dishes anywhere, the original, and the best, can still be found in Vienna!Vienna Guides
- Included: Paddleboarding by the Danube
- Visit the Spanish riding school of Vienna
- Eat real Apple Strudel and Wiener Schnitzel
- Go to a classical concert in a city renowned for music
- Walk around the gardens of the Schonbrunn Palace
Venice (3 Nights)
One of Europe’s most wanderlust-inspiring destinations, Venice certainly lives up to the expectations! Once your group have arrived in Italy’s most unique city, you’ll be taken on a traditional Gondola tour of the many waterways and canals, so you can take in the city with the gentle swing of the water beneath you. Then, visit the fairytale islands of Burano and Murano, where the canals are lined with vibrant multicolored houses.
Hoping to max out your Venice experience? Why not join us for an optional day-trip to beautiful Verona, a small town famous for being the setting for Shakespeare’s classic Romeo and Juliet!Venice Guides
- Included: Gondola Ride & Murano and Burano visit
- Cross the iconic St Mark’s Square
- Get lost in the alleyways and canals of the city
- Taste real Italian gelato
- Ride the Vaporetto down the grand canal
Rome (2 Nights)
Next, you’ll head to Rome, one of Italy’s most popular and culturally rich destinations.
Included in the price of your trip is admission to the world-famous Colosseum and Roman Forum; the now dis-used amphitheater and meeting-place where people would gather to socialise and watch live events such as chariot racing and gladiator fighting.
In addition to this (and perhaps a little lighter) there are some great optional activities to take advantage of in Rome. Why not take a free walking tour of the city and discover see Rome through the eyes of a local? Or visit the Vatican City, the world’s smallest country at only 0.7 miles squared!Rome Guides
- Visit the Colosseum & Roman Forum with tickets included
- Try real Italian coffee, ice-cream, and pizza
- Explore the smallest country in the world – the Vatican City!
- Wonder at the magnificence of St Peter’s Basilica
Florence (2 Nights)
Ah Florence, home to some of Italy’s most incredible renaissance art and architecture! Jam-packed with things to do and some of Italy’s tastiest food to match (steak lovers, could well be your favourite stop!), Florence has something for everyone.
Spend time walking the city’s cobbled streets, marvel at the stunning architecture and ponder the artwork the city is so famous for. Your time in Tuscany is not complete without seeing its capital!
Included in the cost of your trip is a visit to the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa- be sure to get those classic tourist pictures of you trying to push it back up whilst you’re there!Florence Guides
- Included: Leaning Tower of Pisa
- See Michelangelo’s statue of David
- Explore countless Renaissance chapels and churches
- Eat any number of flavours of exquisite ice-cream
Nice (3 Nights)
Nice is effortlessly charming, with French Riviera sophistication and some of the best food and wine in Europe.
Check out the quirky art museums, laze on the star-studded beaches, or take a trip to Monaco or Cannes from here – Nice is the glitzy location to be seen at!
For your included activity in this sun kissed city, you’ll to take to the the temperate waters of the Mediterranean sea for a guided scuba diving trip. Spend the morning playing amongst the fishes and coral before heading to your next destination.Nice Guides
- Included: Scuba Diving excursion in the Mediterranean
- See the sunset from the Promenade des Anglais
- Take a day trip to Monaco
- Optional pub crawl
Barcelona (3 Nights)
It may not be the capital city, but Barcelona sure is one of Spain’s main cultural hubs and is definitely not one to miss! Home to amazing art, surreal architecture, and vibrant Catalan culture, you won’t be surprised to find that the nightlife and foodie scenes are just as incredible.
Spend time wandering the city’s many tourist hotspots, check out the bustling markets of La Rambla and soak up the sun on Barceloneta Beach!Barcelona Guides
- See the Sagrada Familia (included)
- See the Picasso Museum in the Gothic Quarter
- Try some delicious local tapas
- Spot Gaudi’s distinctive architecture in Parc Guell
- Crawl the bars around Las Ramblas
Paris (2 Nights)
Paris is a byword for romance, a synonym for style, and the epitome of elegance. The pride of France and one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Paris needs little introduction, from the Eiffel Tower to the Pont Neuf, it bedazzles visitors and oozes charisma at every turn.
As you would expect, Paris is a great destination for any foodies out there. Are you brave enough to tackle a serving of frog’s legs or escargot? Or will you play it safe with baguettes and crêpes? No matter how adventurous you’re feeling, the food in this city is delicious!Paris Guides
- See the sun set over the Eiffel Tower (and your trip!) with tickets to the Arc de Triomphe
- See the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum
- Watch a cabaret act at the famous Moulin Rouge
- Experience the colourful nightlife of the Marais
Arrive in London around lunchtime. Either finish your journey here, or continue your onward journey home to your nearest UK station.London Guides
- Toast your new friends with a quick drink before saying your goodbyes… For now!
- All transport tickets between cities including Eurostar to and from London
- Any Interrail or Eurail passes if required, based on the best value for you
- Seat reservations on high-speed rail and night trains
- Accommodation in top-rated, centrally located hostels tested by us
- Tons of essential activities, such as tours, day trips, and historic sights
- Breakfast in some hostels (depending on availability)
- Free arrival drink in every hostel with a bar
- Transfers to and from the hostel and included activities by public transport
- The option to do additional walking tours, pub crawls and other activities
- A Tour Leader to travel with you and coordinate your trip throughout
Questions & Answers
Don't see the answer you're looking for?