29 days / 28 nights
Group Size & Age Range
Between 5-20 people aged 18-35
27 Nights in top-rated hostels and 1 night in a couchette (bed) on a high-speed night train
Unmissable activities included for most cities on the route as well as a library of incredible optional extras to choose from.
This trip only creates 199.4 kg of carbon emissions! To fly the same route would cost 1479.7 ♻️
Our Whole of Europe route is a fast-paced tour of some of the world’s most awe-inspiring destinations. Experience authentic European backpacking, travelling with a small group of likeminded people, staying in hostels and travelling on public transport with an experienced guide.
You’ll have between one and three days in each city, making this the ultimate fast-paced tour of some of the continent’s best. With unmissable included activities and an exciting library of optional excursions as well as plenty of opportunities for self-guided exploring, this is the ultimate way to experience all that Europe has to offer.
Travelling with you throughout, your tour leader will ensure your trip goes smoothly; making sure you arrive in each destination safely. They’ll also co-ordinate essential and optional activities such as walking tours and pub crawls- not to mention making sure you’ve got a cold beer waiting for you upon arrival in each hostel.
Euroventure take all the stress out of travelling so that you’re free to relax and enjoy your trip!
Meet your Euroventure Tour Leader and the rest of your group near St. Pancras International Station in Central London.London Guides
Amsterdam (3 Nights)
One of Europe’s most popular city destinations, Amsterdam is truly a wonder for all five senses. There’s a surprise around every corner and you never know what you might discover.
Situated in the province of North Holland, this city is not only the political capital of the country, but the cultural one too. It truly lives up to this reputation! Ride around the city’s world-famous canals by bike, have your mind blown by the fascinating history museums, and sample a pint of Heineken in the brewery where it was first created.Amsterdam Guides
- Included: Amsterdam Pub Crawl
- Optional: Johan Cruyff Stadium Tour
- Optional: Flying Experience
- Optional: A’dam Lookout
- Optional: Canal Cruise
- Optional: Heineken Experience
- Optional: Rijksmuseum
- Suggestion: Take a walk through De Wallen, otherwise known as the ‘Red Light District’
- Suggestion: Discover Europe’s biggest historic centre by bike
Berlin (3 Nights)
Berlin is the capital of cool- one of the most fascinating cities in Europe and a hub of incredible food, drink and nightlife. The place that used to be the embodiment of division in the world has become a celebration of unity. Berlin isn’t your typical tourist playground; it’s tolerant, eccentric, artistic and ultimately pretty awesome!
Whether you want to check out Berlin’s world-famous tourist attractions or explore the city’s vibrant up-and-coming areas, Berlin has something for everyone.Berlin Guides
- Included: A trip to the East Side Gallery- the longest remaining stretch of the Berlin Wall
- Optional: Berlin Pub Crawl
- Optional: Olympic Stadium
- Optional: Ice Bar + 3 free drinks
- Optional: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus
- Optional: TV Tower
- Suggestion: Visit Check Point Charlie
- Suggestion: Climb the dome of the renovated Reichstag
- Suggestion: Discover the nightlife of Schoneberg and Kreuzberg
Prague (2 Nights)
A city that has swept back the Iron Curtain and emerged as a gleaming gem of Central Europe, Prague is a cultural and nightlife hotspot. Beer connoisseurs- this could well be your favourite stop. The Czech are famous for their ability to brew some of the world’s tastiest (and cheapest) Pilsners.
Beer not your thing? Not to worry! There is plenty else to do in this incredible city. Why not try traditional chimney cakes? Or wander the cobbled streets of the Old Town, taking in the sights and smells of one of Europe’s most sensory destinations.Prague Guides
- Included: Sunset Cruise on the Vltava River
- Optional: Prague Castle
- Optional: Prague Pub Crawl
Budapest (3 Nights)
A magnificent Eastern European city to explore – Budapest is really a spectacle by day and night. Think rich homemade foods, craft beers, lit-up buildings and river tours… there is no end to the things you can do in the crown jewel of the Danube.
Check out the ruin bars hidden around the Pest side of the city- These dilapidated buildings have found new life as independent restaurants bars and markets, serving up some of the best food and drinks in the city!Budapest Guides
- Included: Soak those aching traveller muscles in Szechenyi Baths after a jam-packed week
- Optional: Party Cruise
- Optional: Gellert Spa
- Optional: Hungarian Parliament Tour
- Optional: Buda Castle Explorer
- Suggestion: Explore Budapest’s quirky markets and shops
- Suggestion: Experience unique nightlife with a ruin pub crawl
- Suggestion: Cycle the banks of the beautiful Danube
Vienna (1 Night)
One of the most visually stunning cities in Europe, we can’t put into words how much we recommend a trip to Vienna.
A romantic getaway for a couple of any age or even a cultural break for a group of friends, the Austrian capital is not a destination to miss on your travels.
Be sure to try out traditional Schnitzel and Apple Strudel whilst you’re here- although you can get these dishes anywhere, the original, and the best, can still be found in Vienna!Vienna Guides
- Included: Prater Park/Paddleboarding (season dependent)
- Optional: Schonbrunn Palace Guided Tour
- Suggestion: Visit the Spanish riding school of Vienna
- Suggestion: Eat real Apple Strudel and Wiener Schnitzel
- Suggestion: Go to a classical concert in a city renowned for music
Venice (3 Nights)
One of Europe’s most wanderlust-inspiring destinations, Venice certainly lives up to the expectations! Once your group have arrived in Italy’s most unique city, you’ll be taken on a traditional Gondola tour of the many waterways and canals, so you can take in the city with the gentle swing of the water beneath you. Then, visit the fairytale islands of Burano and Murano, where the canals are lined with vibrant multi-coloured houses.
- Included: Gondola Ride
- Included: Murano, Burano & Torcello Islands
- Optional: Venice Pub Crawl
- Suggestion: Cross the iconic St Mark’s Square
- Suggestion: Get lost in the alleyways and canals of the city
- Suggestion: Taste real Italian gelato
- Suggestion: Ride the Vaporetto down the grand canal
Rome (2 Nights)
Next, you’ll head to Rome, one of Italy’s most popular and culturally rich destinations.
Included in the price of your trip is admission to the world-famous Colosseum and Roman Forum; the now dis-used amphitheatre and meeting-place where people would gather to socialise and watch live events such as chariot racing and gladiator fighting.
In addition to this (and perhaps a little lighter) there are some great optional activities to take advantage of in Rome. Why not take a free walking tour of the city and discover Rome through the eyes of a local? Or visit the Vatican City, the world’s smallest country at only 0.5 kilometres squared!Rome Guides
- Included: Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Optional: St Peter’s Basilica
- Optional: Vatican & Sistine Chapel
- Suggestion: Try real Italian coffee, ice-cream, and pizza
Next stop, Pisa! Visit the famous leaning tower and get the mandatory tourist snaps of you propping it back up before enjoying some free time to head out and try local delicacies. We recommend eating at one of the city’s many street food vendors.
One final train journey for the day and you’ll arrive at your next stopover destination. Steak lovers- this is one that will really excite you.Pisa Guides
- Included: Leaning Tower of Pisa visit
- Suggestion: Grab some street food at one of the town’s many vendors
Florence (2 Nights)
Ah Florence, home to some of Italy’s most incredible renaissance art and architecture! Jam-packed with things to do and some of Italy’s tastiest food to match (steak lovers, this could well be your favourite stop!), Florence has something for everyone.
Spend time walking the city’s cobbled streets, marvel at the stunning architecture and ponder the artwork the city is so famous for. Your time in Tuscany is not complete without seeing its capital!Florence Guides
- Optional: Duomo di Firenze
- Optional: Boboli Gardens & Queue Skip
- Optional: Uffizi Gallery, Palazzo Pitti & Boboli Gardens: Skip The Line
- Suggestion: See Michelangelo’s statue of David
- Suggestion: Explore countless Renaissance chapels and churches
- Suggestion: Eat any number of flavours of exquisite ice-cream
Nice (3 Nights)
Nice is effortlessly charming, with French Riviera sophistication and some of the best food and wine in Europe.
Check out the quirky art museums, laze on the star-studded beaches, or take a trip to Monaco or Cannes from here – Nice is the glitzy location to be seen at!
For your included activity in this sun-kissed city, you’ll to take to the temperate waters of the Mediterranean Sea for a guided scuba diving trip. Spend the morning playing amongst the fishes and coral before heading to your next destination.Nice Guides
- Included: Scuba Diving excursion in the Mediterranean
- Suggestion: See the sunset from the Promenade des Anglais
Barcelona (3 Nights)
It may not be the capital city, but Barcelona sure is one of Spain’s main cultural hubs and is definitely not one to miss! Home to amazing art, surreal architecture, and vibrant Catalan culture, you won’t be surprised to find that the nightlife and foodie scenes are just as incredible.
Spend time wandering the city’s many tourist hotspots, check out the bustling markets of La Rambla and soak up the sun on Barceloneta Beach!Barcelona Guides
- Included: See the Sagrada Familia
- Optional: Parc Guell
- Optional: Ice Bar
- Optional: Tapas Experience
- Optional: Montjuic Cable Car
- Suggestion: See the Picasso Museum in the Gothic Quarter
- Suggestion: Try some delicious local tapas
- Suggestion: Crawl the bars around Las Ramblas
Paris (2 Nights)
Paris is a byword for romance, a synonym for style, and the epitome of elegance. The pride of France and one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Paris needs little introduction, from the Eiffel Tower to the Pont Neuf, it bedazzles visitors and oozes charisma at every turn.
As you would expect, Paris is a great destination for any foodies out there. Are you brave enough to tackle a serving of frog’s legs or escargot? Or will you play it safe with baguettes and crêpes? No matter how adventurous you’re feeling, the food in this city is delicious!Paris Guides
- Included: See the sunset over the Eiffel Tower (and your trip!) with tickets to the Arc de Triomphe
- Optional: Montparnasse Tower
- Suggestion: See the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum
- Suggestion: Watch a cabaret act at the famous Moulin Rouge
- Suggestion: Experience the colourful nightlife of the Marais
Arrive in London around lunchtime. Either finish your journey here, or continue your onward journey home to your nearest UK station.London Guides
- Toast your new friends with a quick drink before saying your goodbyes… For now!
- All transport tickets from the first to the last city, as shown in the key.
- Accommodation in top-rated, centrally located hostels or hotels, tested by us.
- An informed tour guide who is well travelled in the countries along the route.
- Unmissable included activities.
- Free time to either explore with the rest of your group or alone.
- Optional activities suggested by local guides.
- Access to our 24hr emergency phone number while you’re away.
- Peace of mind with alternative travel included if there is a strike or similar disruption.
- A complimentary drink to welcome you to each hostel which has an in-house bar.
Questions & Answers
Don't see the answer you're looking for?