28 nights/29 days
5-20 people plus tour leader
Return Eurostar trains from London, and all high-speed trains across Europe including one night train in comfortable couchette compartments.
27 nights in top-rated hostels, and 1 night in a couchette (bed) on the train.
Activities included! One in every city – e.g. gondola rides, scuba diving, sunset cruise as well as optional sightseeing trips on other days with your tour leader.
Looking for a Europe group tour where you can enjoy a more authentic travel experience? Our small group tours are perfect for you! Travel on public transport, stay in hostels and travel with a group of likeminded backpackers.
Travelling with you throughout, your tour leader will ensure the trip runs smoothly; getting you on the right train and making sure you arrive safely at your hostel in each city.
They’ll also be exploring the city with you, coordinating essential and optional activities – such as city tours and pub crawls – not to mention making sure you’ve got a cold beer waiting for you upon arrival at each hostel’s bar!
Any problems or queries you might have during your trip, they’re on hand. That means all you need to do is relax and enjoy the journey! Need more reasons to pick a group trip with us? Check out our blog post.
Tick off some of the continent’s most famous cities with our 4 week Europe Group Tour!
You’ll have two to three nights in each location, with plenty of time to explore historic sights, beaches, nightlife and more. In each location there’ll be an unmissable activity which is included in your price – but there will also be other optional activities on offer. We’ve also included a few free days throughout your trip, so that you can chill out and do whatever you fancy.
Throughout the trip we’ll hang out as a group at least once in each city for drinks – you’ll be travelling with other like minded travellers, as well as your dedicated tour leader.
- All transport tickets between cities including Eurostar to and from London
- Any Interrail or Eurail passes if required, based on the best value for you
- Seat reservations on high-speed rail and night trains
- Accommodation in top-rated, centrally located hostels tested by us
- Tons of essential activities, such as tours, day trips, and historic sights
- Breakfast in some hostels (depending on availability)
- Free arrival drink in every hostel with a bar
- Transfers to and from the hostel and included activities by public transport
- The option to do additional walking tours, pub crawls and other activities
- A Tour Leader to travel with you and coordinate your trip throughout
You’ll have one to three nights in each location, with plenty of time to explore historic sights, beaches, nightlife and more. Every day there’ll be an unmissable activity which is included in your price – but there will also be other optional activities on offer. We’ve also included a few free days throughout your trip, so that you can chill out and do whatever you fancy.
Meet your tour leader and the rest of your group near St Pancras International Train Station.London Guides
Amsterdam (3 Nights)
With 3 nights here you’ll have time to take advantage of Amsterdam’s liberal nightlife in the evenings and ramble among the multitude of museums and art galleries in the day time. On arrival, enjoy a cold one at the hostel bar before heading out to make the most of the Saturday night with a pub crawl (included).
On Day 2, explore the red light district and then spend the rest of your day chilling out in the city’s gorgeous parks, relaxed riverside bars and pretty markets.
On your last full day in Amsterdam why not visit one of the many museums such as Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum or Anne Frank’s House.Amsterdam Guides
- Included: Amsterdam pub crawl
- Visit the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum or Anne Frank’s House
- Discover Europe’s biggest historic centre by bike
Berlin (3 Nights)
First night, drop your stuff at the hostel and before we head out on an optional pub crawl in the streets of Berlin.
The next morning, we’ll head up the classic Berlin landmark – Alexanderplatz’ TV tower (included) for dazzling views of this buzzing city. The rest of the day you’ve got free – the perfect opportunity to explore Europe’s coolest city and marvel at the contrast between old and new – take a bike or walking tour, head out to the East Side gallery or book yourself tickets to the Reichstag dome!
Day 3 in Berlin is a chilled one – take the morning free to check out more museums and sights if you fancy, or head to the Badeschiff for an afternoon of poolside chilling, paddle boarding, street food and beers.Berlin Guides
- Included: Tickets to Berlin’s TV tower to see the awesome views
- Optional pub crawl
- See a section of the old Berlin Wall
- Visit Check Point Charlie
- Climb the dome of the renovated Reichstag
- Discover the nightlife of Schoneberg and Kreuzberg
Prague (2 Nights)
Take the train east to the capital of the Czech Republic for 2 nights. Prague’s centre is crammed full of history and architecture; you’ll feel like you’re walking around a fairytale city. We’ll explore the city by evening, with an optional pub crawl.
The next day, join us on an optional walking tour of the city, followed by a trip to Prague Castle for spectacular views. In the evening, we’ll take in the beauty of Prague with a sunset cruise on the Vltava River (included).Prague Guides
- Included: Sunset Cruise on the Vltava River
- Join us for an optional walking tour of the city
- Marvel at the curvy design of the dancing building
- Take in the views from Prague Castle
- Try all the Czech Pilsner beers in the old town pub
Budapest (3 Nights)
Pull into one of Budapest’s many train stations and prepare to be blown away by this Bohemian city. The Hungarian capital is one of Central Europe’s biggest: a bustling and artistic city, overflowing with quirky restaurants, nightlife and stunning architecture.
Enjoy wandering the streets of the Jewish quarter – spotting murals on every corner. We’ll relax in the world famous Szechenyi Baths by day (included), and hit the ruin pubs by night. In your own time, explore the city on two wheels, discover the beautiful architecture of Fisherman’s Bastion and the Hungarian Parliament, or hire a buggy to tour Margaret Island.Budapest Guides
- Included: Soak those aching traveller muscles in Szechenyi Baths after a jam-packed week
- Optional river cruise
- Explore Budapest’s quirky markets and shops
- Experience unique nightlife with a ruin pub crawl
- Visit the Hungarian Parliament
- Cycle the banks of the beautiful Danube
Vienna (1 Night)
Then make the short train journey to Vienna for a one night stay. The capital of the Habsburg Empire is overflowing with awe-inspiring palaces to wonder around. Shake things up and instead of walking everywhere soak up the culture from the water with an afternoon of paddleboarding by the Danube (included).If that doesn’t capture your imagination, rest assured that Vienna has some of Europe’s best bars and nightclubs to make the most of.
Spend your second day exploring the Naschmarkt for some artsy bargains, or treat yourself to afternoon tea in one of Vienna’s civilised cafes. In the evening, we’ll board the sleeper train for our overnight journey to Venice!Vienna Guides
- Included: Paddleboarding by the Danube
- Visit the Spanish riding school of Vienna
- Eat real Apple Strudel and Wiener Schnitzel
- Go to a classical concert in a city renowned for music
- Walk around the gardens of the Schonbrunn Palace
Venice (3 Nights)
The next night, fall asleep in Vienna and wake up in Venice. Here you have 2 whole days to explore the intricate network of canals that form the veins of the city.
Don’t spend too much time relaxing at by the canals though, as there’s plenty to see and do on the 127 islands that form this medieval city.
On day 1, take a trip up to Basilica San Marco and enjoy the glorious views. On day 2 in Venice, tick off the ultimate Venetian bucket list item – the Gondola ride! (included)
Enjoy a dreamy hour spent drifting through this majestic city before we say goodbye to the first half of our group as they head back home. On day 3 in Venice, we’ll welcome the new group members joining us for their Southern Europe route. Get to know each other by visiting the perfectly pastel islands of Murano and Burano – enjoying gelato en route before heading off the following day for Rome.Venice Guides
- Included: Gondola Ride & Murano and Burano visit
- Cross the iconic St Mark’s Square
- Get lost in the alleyways and canals of the city
- Taste real Italian gelato
- Ride the vaporetto down the grand canal
Rome (2 Nights)
After some chilled-out recuperation, pick up the pace again by heading to Rome, the ‘living theatre’ and a perfect place to experience a taste of the Ancient world.
Enjoy the Colosseum and Roman Forum on the morning of day 2 – tickets will be included in your trip. In the afternoon, opt for an visit to St Peter’s Basilica, or just wander around the world class sights of the city.Rome Guides
- Visit the Colosseum & Roman Forum with tickets included
- Try real Italian coffee, ice-cream, and pizza
- Explore the smallest country in the world – the Vatican City!
- Wonder at the magnificence of St Peter’s Basilica
Florence (2 Nights)
Continue your journey to Florence, the capital of Tuscany. This city was recently voted as Europe’s favourite destination and it’s easy to see why. The city is a masterpiece of architecture and serves up some of the best pizza and pasta in Italy! We’ll drop our bags and then head to Pisa for the afternoon to see the Leaning Tower in all its glory.
The next day will be free to spend as you wish, exploring the Uffizi and Accademia Galleries with their world class art, or the famous Duomo.Florence Guides
- Included: excursion to the Leaning Tower of Pisa
- See Michelangelo’s statue of David
- Explore countless Renaissance chapels and churches
- Eat any number of flavours of exquisite ice-cream
Nice (3 Nights)
After your Italian adventures, you’ll find yourself on the French Riviera in Nice – bask in the sunshine in this glamorous city. On day 2 we’ll take a day trip by boat, enjoying the chance to swim and scuba dive in the clear Mediterranean sea. Speed back past the homes of the rich and famous along the coastline, and get back in time for an epic bar crawl along the old town.Nice Guides
- Included: Scuba Diving excursion in the Mediterranean
- See the sunset from the Promenade des Anglais
- Take a day trip to Monaco
- Optional pub crawl
Barcelona (3 Nights)
Carry on to Barcelona and chill on the beach before exploring the city’s great nightlife. On day two we’ll visit the Sagrada Familia, with Skip the Line tickets included. In the afternoon, take a trip to Gaudi’s masterpiece Park Guell, and in the evening you have the option to join a pub crawl. Day 3 will be free, and why not opt to round off your visit to this lively city with a tapas experience in the evening.Barcelona Guides
- See the Sagrada Familia (included)
- See the Picasso Museum in the Gothic Quarter
- Try some delicious local tapas
- Spot Gaudi’s distinctive architecture in Parc Guell
- Crawl the bars around Las Ramblas
Paris (2 Nights)
Your Europe trip finishes in one of the most beautiful cities on earth – Paris. Get your selfie stick out by the Eiffel Tower and wind down in the ‘City of Lights’.
Upon arriving we’ll head straight up to Montmatre to get a gorgeous view at Sacre Coeur, followed by drinks near the Moulin Rouge.
On day two, use your day to absorb some culture at the world famous Louvre. We’ll finish the trip with a sunset visit to the Tour Montparnasse – watch the Eiffel Tower sparkle in the evening glow before saying goodbye to the trip of a lifetime. Not a bad way to end eh?!Paris Guides
- See the sun set over the Eiffel Tower (and your trip!) with tickets to the Tour Montparnasse observation deck
- See the Mona Lisa at the Louvre Museum
- Watch a cabaret act at the famous Moulin Rouge
- Experience the colourful nightlife of the Marais
Arrive in London around lunchtime. Either finish your journey here, or continue your onward journey home to your nearest UK station.London Guides
- Toast your new friends with a quick drink before saying your goodbyes… for now!
1 month ago
I recently used Euroventure to book a holiday through Europe. They were absolutely brilliant. Everything was taken care of, and I was able to pay it off in monthly installments. My itinerary was perfect, and it was altered to fit my wants and needs. The booklet they sent out with the tickets was amazing. I loved the personalisation, and the tips and information on each place I visited were well used. The hostels they chose were all really good, and in great locations. The transport organised was also good, and I had enough time in each city before moving on to the next. I only had one problem throughout my entire 7 week trip (one of my trains was delayed, so I missed the connecting train), and it was resolved swiftly and without any issues. I had an amazing time, and if I could do it all again, I wouldn't change a thing! I would definitely recommend Euroventure, and hopefully I'll get the chance to use them again.
1 month ago
We traveled for 7 nights through Berlin, Prague, Vienna and budapest. We had a lovely time. Euroventure were very helpful, prompt, reliable and professional. We received a personalised booklet for our trip with helpful information for each city and trip. I found this very helpful and thoughtful. The hostels we stayed in were mostly very nice and located close to metro lines for traveling the cities. I would highly recommend them as a travel operator.
1 month ago
From start to finish we were looked after very well, our trip ran very smoothly and we loved that there was constant support should we have needed it both before our trip or during!
1 month ago
I've recently got back from Bali with euroventure/ultimate travel and I had the most amazing time! I would like to thank Richard from the euroventure team for helping me so much with booking it all and with any questions (however stupid) I asked him! He is an absolute star and so is the company on a whole! I definitely would recommend euroventure and would definitely do it again! Thank you so much for everything
1 month ago
The hostels and coaches we were booked on were well staffed, clean and of a great standard. Responses were during working hours, and the travel app was a little limited. Will definitely book again.
Questions & Answers
Don't see the answer you're looking for?