- Location: Florence is the capital of Tuscany in Italy
- Language: Italian
- Population of city: 367,000
- Nearest airport: Florence Amerigo Vespucci International Airport is only 15minutes from the city centre which good connections via the ‘Fly by bus’. Also, it’s worth noting that most of the budget airlines fly into Pisa Airport which is only 1 hour or so by train from Florence.
- Main train/bus station(s): The main train station is called Firenze Santa Maria Novella.
- Best time to visit? Year round – bucket list city!
- Budget level? £££
- Best for: Art & Culture – History – Landmarks – Old Town – Romantic