1. Book online:
If you like a pre-set route as it appears on the website and you’re happy with the price, you can go right ahead and book your trip online directly! Just click ‘Check Price’ for whichever accommodation option you prefer, choose your trip duration, and when you’d like to go. Then all that’s left to do is fill in your details; you’ll then receive a quote by email if you need a little more time to decide, but do bear in mind that the price in your quote will only stand for 7 days.
Alternatively, if you’re ready to book right away, you can pay by card there and then! After booking, you should receive your confirmation and trip summary within 1 working day.
…OR create your own custom adventure:
If you love a pre-set route but want to tweak it a bit before you book, or if you have your own route in mind, that’s great! Just use our interactive route creator to design your dream Europe trip!
We’re totally flexible: want to spend an extra night in Florence? Miss out Bratislava? Stay in a hotel in Budapest? Everything in your trip can be customised, from your accommodation options to your transport elements. Just let us know exactly what you want and if it’s doable, we will arrange it for you, no problem! Once you’re happy with your trip plan and price, let us know – then it’s on to the next step.
We’ll send you a trip summary which contains a day-to-day rundown of your trip request, along with a link to our customer details form, and information on how to pay for your trip. Your quote is valid for 7 days, by which you’ll need to pay your deposit to freeze the trip price. If you leave it longer than 7 days, we’ll need to re-quote you in case of supplier price changes.
2. Check and confirm your trip summary
Please make sure that all the details in your trip summary are correct and as you’d like them before paying your deposit. Depending on the request, we can make changes to your trip later on, but this can become more expensive with time, so it’s always best to confirm everything the first time around!
3. Fill in your customer details and pay your £150pp deposit to secure your booking
Following the payment instructions on the last page of your trip summary, each member of your group will need to pay £150 each either by card using the secure online payment portal sent to you, over the phone or via bank transfer.
We never charge a fee when you use a credit or debit card – not even for non-UK cards! If you prefer, you can each pay separately using the same customer reference number as given on your trip summary. Then you will need to fill in the customer details form within 7 days of booking for each member of your group using separate email addresses. Once that’s out of the way, you’ll be all booked in!
4. Paying off your account: 3 secure ways to pay
You can pay for your trip your way using any of the 3 options on your trip summary:
- Pay off the whole amount up-front: if you’re able to do this and get it all out of the way with the deposit, why not? If you’re booking at least 4 months in advance, we’ll even deduct 5% off your total trip cost as a bonus for you!
- Pay it off in chunks: you can split the cost over monthly instalments, or as many as you like – whatever suits you best.
- Pay it off 90 days before departure: pay the remaining balance minus the deposit in one lump sum by the deadline specified in your trip summary.
- Please note: If you’re booking within 90 days, you’ll need to pay the full amount – so we can get started on your booking right away!
5. Receive your travel pack in the post!
Expect to receive your travel pack approximately 2-4 weeks before departure. The pack will include all of the transport tickets you’ll need, accommodation information, your detailed directions and city guides, not to mention a few freebies, too!
If you have booked to travel at short notice or during high season, please bear in mind that you may not receive your pack as quickly as this, but we can guarantee that your pack will arrive in time for your departure!
6. You’re good to go!