Rough location: Bath is in Somerset, England
- Language: English
- Population of city: 94,782
- Nearest Airport: Bristol Airport
- Nearest Train/Bus Station: Bath Spa Station
- When to visit: All year round
- Best for: Romantic Break, Architecture, Countryside
The well-preserved roman site was built in 70AD as a bathing complex.
The Stunning, medieval church still holds regular services throughout the week, as well as offering guided tours.
Built in 1773 the Georgian bridge is one of the only ones in the world to have shops across its full span.
The 30 terraced houses laid out in a semicircle is one of the best examples of Georgian architecture in Bath.