20 nights / 21 days
Group Size & Age Range
Between 5-20 people aged 18-35 (Average age 21)
20 Nights in top-rated hostels
Unmissable activities included for most cities on the route as well as a library of incredible optional extras to choose from.
Our group trips are the perfect way to explore Europe in a safe, sociable and authentic way. Travel with your group and tour leader via public transport and stay in top rated local hostels. There’ll be several unmissable activities which are included in your price – but there will also be other optional activities on offer. We’ve also included a few free days throughout your trip, so that you can chill out and do whatever you fancy!
Your tour leader will be an experienced traveler who has spent time in all of the cities on your route, making them the perfect guide to the fantastic destinations you’ll visit.
From Berlin’s bustling nightlife to the crystal waters of Split’s coastline, our Eastern group tour is a 2 week deep dive into some of Europe’s most amazing destinations.
You’ll have up to three nights in each place, allowing you plenty of time to explore all of the historic sights, beaches and nightlife. On top of this, there is also an unmissable included activity in most cities. Tried and tested by our Euroventure travel experts and informed by local guides, these are some of the most unique and exciting things to do in each location. And, for those who want to really see what a city has to offer, we also offer a library of optional extras– showcasing some of the most authentic experiences available in each destination.
Throughout the trip you’ll get plenty of free time to explore at your own pace, taking in the sights either alone or with your group. You’ll also have the support of a dedicated tour leader who is experienced in travelling the destinations you will visit to give you a real insider’s view of the place you’re staying.
Berlin (2 Nights)
Berlin is the capital of cool- one of the most fascinating cities in Europe and a hub of incredible food, drink and nightlife. The place that used to be the embodiment of division in the world has become a celebration of unity. Berlin isn’t your typical tourist playground; it’s tolerant, eccentric, artistic and ultimately pretty awesome!
Whether you want to check out Berlin’s world-famous tourist attractions or explore the city’s vibrant up-and-coming areas, Berlin has something for everyone.Berlin Guides
- Included: A trip to the East Side Gallery- the longest remaining stretch of the Berlin Wall
- Optional pub crawl
- Visit Check Point Charlie
- Climb the dome of the renovated Reichstag
- Discover the nightlife of Schoneberg and Kreuzberg
Prague (2 Nights)
A city that has swept back the Iron Curtain and emerged as a gleaming gem of Central Europe, Prague is a cultural and nightlife hotspot. Beer connoisseurs- this could well be your favourite stop. The Czech are famous for their ability to brew some of the worlds tastiest (and cheapest) Pilsners.
Beer not your thing? Not to worry! There is plenty else to do in this incredible city. Why not try traditional chimney cakes? Or wander the cobbled streets of the Old Town, taking in the sights and smells of one of Europe’s most sensory destinations.Prague Guides
- Included: Sunset Cruise on the Vltava River
- Join us for an optional walking tour of the city
- Marvel at the curvy design of the dancing building
- Take in the views from Prague Castle
- Try all the Czech Pilsner beers in the old town pub
Vienna (1 Night)
One of the most visually stunning cities in Europe, we can’t put into words how much we recommend a trip to Vienna.
A romantic getaway for a couple of any age or even a cultural break for a group of friends, the Austrian capital is not a destination to miss on your travels.
Be sure to try out traditional Schnitzel and Apple Strudel whilst you’re here- although you can get these dishes anywhere, the original, and the best, can still be found in Vienna!Vienna Guides
- Visit the Spanish riding school of Vienna
- Eat real Apple Strudel and Wiener Schnitzel
- Go to a classical concert in a city renowned for music
- Walk around the gardens of the Schonbrunn Palace
Budapest (3 Nights)
Pull into one of Budapest’s many train stations and prepare to be blown away by this Bohemian city. The Hungarian capital is one of Central Europe’s biggest: a bustling and artistic city, overflowing with quirky restaurants, nightlife and stunning architecture.
Enjoy wandering the streets of the Jewish quarter – spotting murals on every corner. We’ll relax in the world-famous Szechenyi Baths by day (included), and hit the ruin pubs by night. In your own time, explore the city on two wheels, discover the beautiful architecture of Fisherman’s Bastion and the Hungarian Parliament, or hire a buggy to tour Margaret Island.Budapest Guides
- Included: Soak those aching traveller muscles in Szechenyi Baths after a jam-packed week
- Optional river cruise
- Explore Budapest’s quirky markets and shops
- Experience unique nightlife with a ruin pub crawl
- Visit the Hungarian Parliament
- Cycle the banks of the beautiful Danube
Belgrade (2 Nights)
The capital of Serbia won’t disappoint you. Visitors from surrounding countries come here for the all-night party scene and friendly atmosphere. Tourists also come to see the world’s largest Orthodox church or just wander around the bohemian town centre of a bygone era.Belgrade Guides
- Visit the 18th Century Belgrade Fortress
- Climb the cobbled streets of Skadarlija
- Float down the Danube on the splavovi party boats
Sarajevo-2 (3 Nights)
Immerse yourself in the culture clash that is Sarajevo, with its bustling markets, colourful streets and friendly people. This historic city has a distinctly Turkish feel, adding to its unique atmosphere. They say no one ever visits Sarajevo just once – you’ll leave understanding why.Sarajevo-2 Guides
- Included: Total Siege Tour
- Wander round the Ottoman quarter & explore the Turkish Bazaar
- Take a tour with a local guide to find out about the city’s turbulent history
- Sample crazy Bosnian nightlife (with some compulsory Rakja)
Mostar (1 Night)
Mostar is a bucket list destination – Bosnia at its most beautiful. The famous bridge which links two sides of the river was destroyed in the war, but carefully rebuilt to its former glory. Discover once war-torn town built itself back up – you’d never know from it’s friendly people, beautiful buildings and amazing food and drink.Mostar Guides
- See the famous Mostar Bridge
- Visit the mosque that sits above the river Neretva
- Shop for handmade crafts in the bazaar
Kotor (2 Nights)
Nestled amongst the mountains and hidden from the ocean behind a stunning bay, Kotor is framed by mountains for spectacular views to rival any other. Relax by the crystal clear waters or just wander round the old town and drink local wine. It’s an idyllic place to chill out after a busy few days.Kotor Guides
- Included: Kotor Boat Trip
- Hire a boat and sail round the beautiful Kotor bay.
- Take a trip out to the beautiful Lovcen National Park just a few miles away.
- Take the bus to Perast and visit Our Lady of the Rocks monastery.
Dubrovnik is an absolute pearl with its wonderful marble streets and Baroque buildings, totally recovered after being bombed in 1991. You won’t be anything but awe-struck at its beauty, a medieval city perched against the Adriatic and positively beaming with charm.Dubrovnik Guides
- Included: Sightseeing in Dubrovnik
Split (4 Nights)
Sitting elegantly between the Adriatic and the mountains, Croatia’s second city has two Unesco World Heritage sites within its walls, a marble waterfront walkway, and a buzzing atmosphere around its bars and pubs.
Split is renowned for its buzzing nightlife, stunning vistas and crystal-clear waters. Be sure to take in to head to the beach on your final night to watch the sunset over your time in this incredible country (and your trip!)Split Guides
- Included: Split Sea Kayaking Tour
- See the amazing ruin of Diocletian’s Palace
- Admire the city as you approach it from the sea
- Stroll along the glittering waterfront
- Any Interrail or Eurail passes if required, based on the best value for you
- Seat reservations on high-speed rail and night trains
- Accommodation in top-rated, centrally located hostels tested by us
- Tons of essential activities, such as tours, day trips, and historic sights
- Breakfast in some hostels (depending on availability)
- Free arrival drink in every hostel with a bar
- Transfers to and from the hostel and included activities by public transport
- The option to do additional walking tours, pub crawls and other activities
- A Tour Leader to travel with you and coordinate your trip throughout
Questions & Answers
Don't see the answer you're looking for?