7 nights/8 days
5-20 people plus tour leader
Direct train travel between all cities.
7 nights in top-rated hostels
Our bucket list activities included! Activities include: thermal baths, tickets to sights and a river cruise as well as optional excursions on other days with your tour leader.
Looking for a whistle-stop 1 week Europe tour where you can enjoy a more authentic travel experience? Our Berlin to Budapest tour is perfect. Travel central Europe by public transport, stay in hostels and travel with a group of likeminded backpackers.
Travelling with you throughout, your tour leader will ensure the trip runs smoothly; getting you on the right trains and making sure you arrive safely at your hostel in each city.
They’ll also be exploring the city with you, coordinating included and optional activities – such as city tours and pub crawls – not to mention making sure you’ve got a cold beer waiting for you upon arrival at each hostel with a bar!
Any problems or queries you might have during your trip, they’re on hand. That means all you need to do is relax and enjoy the journey!
Our 1 week Europe tour from Berlin to Budapest is the perfect adventure if you’re looking to explore four of central Europe’s most famous cities.
You’ll explore the sights and sounds of Berlin, Prague, Vienna and Budapest, taking in their food, culture, nightlife and atmosphere!
You’ll have one or two nights in each location – time to tick off the highlights, the food and the nightlife – but we guarantee you’ll leave hungry for more! There’ll be unmissable activities which are included in your price – but there will also be other optional activities on offer.
Throughout the trip we’ll hang out as a group at least once in each city for drinks – you’ll be travelling with other like minded travellers, as well as your dedicated tour leader.
- All overland transport tickets between cities (flights to the start and from the end are not included)
- Accommodation in top-rated, centrally located hostels tested by us
- Included essential activities, such as tours, day trips, historic sights or museums
- Breakfast in some hostels (depending on availability)
- Free arrival drink in every hostel with a bar
- Transfers to and from the hostel and included activities by public transport
- The option to book additional walking tours, pub crawls and other activities through the tour leader
- A Tour Leader to travel with you and coordinate your trip throughout
You’ll have one or two nights in each location, with time to get a taste of the main historic sights, the awesome cuisine, nightlife and more. In each city there will be an unmissable activity which is included in your price – but there will also be other optional activities on offer.
Berlin (2 Nights)
Meet your tour leader and the rest of your group at the hostel bar for welcome drinks on the evening of your arrival.
The next morning, we’ll head up the classic Berlin landmark – Alexanderplatz’ TV tower (included) for dazzling views of this buzzing city. The rest of the day you’ve got free – the perfect opportunity to explore Europe’s coolest city and marvel at the contrast between old and new – take a bike or walking tour, head out to the East Side gallery or book yourself tickets to the Reichstag dome! In the evening, join us at the hostel bar for Youtube Karaoke and beers.Berlin Guides
- Included: Tickets to Berlin’s TV tower to see the awesome views
- See a section of the old Berlin Wall
- Visit Check Point Charlie
- Climb the dome of the renovated Reichstag
- Discover the nightlife of Schoneberg and Kreuzberg
- Youtube Karaoke at the the hostel’s MicroBrewery & Bar
Prague (2 Nights)
Take the train east to the capital of the Czech Republic for 2 nights. Prague’s centre is crammed full of history and architecture, you’ll feel like you’re walking around a fairytale city. We’ll explore the city by evening, with an optional pub crawl.
The next day, join us on an optional walking tour of the city. In the evening, we’ll take in the beauty of Prague with a sunset cruise on the Vltava River (included).Prague Guides
- Included: Sunset Cruise on the Vltava River
- Join us for an optional pub crawl
- Marvel at the curvy design of the dancing building
- Try all the Czech Pilsner beers in the old town pub
- Take in the views from Prague Castle
Vienna (1 Night)
Then make the short train journey to Vienna for a one night stay. The capital of the Habsburg Empire is overflowing with awe-inspiring palaces to wander around. If that doesn’t capture your imagination, rest assured that Vienna has some of Europe’s best bars and nightclubs to make the most of. Explore Naschmarkt for some artsy bargains, or treat yourself to afternoon tea in one of Vienna’s civilised cafes.Vienna Guides
- Visit the Spanish riding school of Vienna
- Eat real Apple Strudel and Wiener Schnitzel
- Go to a classical concert in a city renowned for music
- Walk around the gardens of the Schonbrunn Palace
Budapest (2 Nights)
Pull into one of Budapest’s many train stations and prepare to be blown away by this Bohemian city. The Hungarian capital is one of Central Europe’s biggest: a bustling and artistic city, overflowing with quirky restaurants, nightlife and stunning architecture.
Enjoy wandering the streets of the Jewish quarter from the doorstep of our hostel – spotting murals on every corner. We’ll relax in the world famous Szechenyi thermal baths by day (included), and end the tour in style with a tour of the ruin pubs by night.Budapest Guides
- Included: Soak those aching traveller muscles in Szechenyi baths after a jam-packed week
- Explore Budapest’s quirky markets and shops
- Experience unique nightlife with a ruin pub crawl
- Visit the Hungarian Parliament
- Cycle the banks of the beautiful Danube
1 day ago
Euroventure are helpful, kind and reliable. Amy patiently advised us and was very knowledgeable and thorough throughout. We bought our Interrail passes in a simple phone transaction and they had all the answers we needed. The passes arrived the very next day and there were no added charges for delivery. Great service.
1 week ago
Fantastic service, totally took the worry and hassle out of interrailing, all train times were clear and easy to understand , hostels were first class, cant wait to book my next adventure.
3 weeks ago
Super friendly and very helpful especially Tolly! Thankyou for a great service.
2 months ago
The team at Euroventure was outstanding! Not only were they knowledgeable and helpful, but they were always quick to respond, very accommodating, and made every part of our trip personal and meaningful. Highly recommend Euroventure and would definitely work with them again.
2 months ago
I have just returned from my 1 week interrailing trip! Me and my boyfriend went on the “Iron curtain” package and it was amazing. Euroventure organised everything and made it so easy. I would highly recommend anyone that wants to see more of Europe to go with this company.
Questions & Answers
Don't see the answer you're looking for?