- Rough location of city Southern Finland, Scandinavia, Northern Europe
- Language Finnish
- Population of city 600,000
- Nearest airport Helsinki Airport
- Main train/bus station(s) Helsinki Central Station (trains), Helsinki Bus Station
- Best time to visit? It depends on what you’re looking for: for snow and winter activities, December to March. For fresh spring sunshine and avoiding the crowds, April to May. For long warm summer days & events, go in June, July and August.
- Budget level? £££
- Best for Scenic, History/museums, Excursions/day trips